Friday, March 4, 2022

Shadows

It has been a while since I posted shadows. Here are some of my favorites since my last post.

This is the back of a bench on one of the riverwalks we enjoy.

On the beach.

Random objects can create cool shadows.

Gorgeous places like Savannah have amazing wrought iron shadows.

Banana leaves with shadows from plants behind them are always a favorite for me.

I love how this rock looks painted or perhaps covered in lace.
This tree appears abstractly painted.

Another shadow selfie.


Have a marvelous day/evening (wherever you are on the clock)! ~Val




21 comments:

  1. YOu have some beautifully artistic photos here, Val. I love them all, thought if I had to pick, that back of the bench is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. It is fun spotting interesting shadows. They are everywhere when we pay attention!

      Delete
  2. Interesting concept and beautiful shots!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have definitely inspired me to pay more attention to shadows! The lace pattern on the rock was really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really captured some amazing shadows. I love the lions on the bench.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't these shadows make some amazing photographs.

    Happy March Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Val!! I love the rock! Hope everything is well! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. creative.....
    great idea to take pictures of shadows.... wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

First Thursday on Main

First Thursday on Main of June 2023 in Columbia, SC was filled with amusement! Each month, this is a celebration of art, music, food, local ...