Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Krafty Draft Brew Pub

The Kraft Draft Brew Pub is a 5 minute drive from our house and we finally checked it out after living here for 3 years! Located in a former model home display room, it does not look like your typical brewery.

We were not disappointed with the selection of over 100 taps. This is just a fraction of them! These guys opened in 2014 and have been growing since.

A Kindle with the menu is provided to the customer as it is always changing.

It is sorted by recently tapped, Kraft (their own in house brews), local, seasonal, fruity, light, Belgian, sours, malty, hoppy and dark.

We ordered a flight and I love the presentation in an old muffin pan!

Our favorites were tangerine wheat by the Krafty Draft and Melon Head by Shipyard.

The service was excellent. We also tried some samples. Growlers are available so if a customer loves a particular brew it can be brought home in a jug. There is a glimpse of the brew room through the glass door below.

We also had brunch here which is a new option for Saturday and Sunday. I am hoping it is here to stay! The avocado toast was a delicious healthy option.

Jim went full southern with a smothered chicken biscuit. This is a buttermilk chicken in gravy, with bacon and green onions. It was cooked to perfection.

There is a great atmosphere inside and out.

Theme nights happen here like game night, trivia night, oyster nights, yoga and more! I highly recommend this place for locals and passersby for great food and drink.

If you go, the Kraft Draft is located at 269 Charter Oak Road in Lexington SC.

Open:
Monday - Tuesday 4pm - 10pm
Wednesday  - Thursday 4pm - 11pm
Friday 3pm - 11pm
Saturday 10am - 11pm
Sunday 10am - 2pm

Have a marvelous day/evening (wherever you are on the clock)! ~Val

12 comments:

  1. OH YUM....and I so love doing the samples of beer. That way I will try things that I normally would not try, venturing out sort of! Looks like a cool place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name of the place and the art on the ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is creative. There is a Krafty Koffee in the same lot!

      Delete
  3. It looks like a great place! I'm not a fan of craft beer but I love going to our local brewery just for the delicious food. They have theme nights there too. I'm glad you finally checked it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are noticing breweries having much better food these days than restaurants. I think they have an easier time with staffing since they are more fun to work at!

      Delete
  4. It looks a great place.
    I do enjoy avocado, I sliced one today and enjoyed it in a salad, yum!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love an avocado diced in a salad. So delicious!

      Delete
  5. I would love to go! Looks like a great place! I love how the glasses were placed in a muffin tin! Very creative! The food looks great too! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The use of the muffin tin is super creative! Hugs to you too Stacy!

      Delete
  6. This looks loads of fun! I like the idea of serving the flight in the muffin tin.

    ReplyDelete

First Thursday on Main

First Thursday on Main of June 2023 in Columbia, SC was filled with amusement! Each month, this is a celebration of art, music, food, local ...