Tuesday, April 20, 2021

A Fresh Start!

After having been absent from the blogoshere since early pandemic times and getting ready to live with some normalcy again, it felt like the right time to reintroduce blogging to life!

Since our lifestyles and our business have evolved quite a bit over the past year it also felt right to launch a new blog.

Arizona Sun (Gaillardia)

Early spring lovelies around the yard felt like the perfect post to start with!

Phlox (Polemoniaceae)

Phlox (Polemoniaceae)

Japanese Painted Fern (Athyrium Niponicum)

Ice Plant (Delosperma)

Lavendar (Lamiaceae)

Lemon Ball Sedum (Stonecrop)

Roseum Plant (Sedum Spurium)

It will be amazing to engage in favorite activities again without worry!

Have a marvelous day/evening (wherever you are on the clock)! ~Val

25 comments:

  1. So beautiful flowers :) Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you :) You look great on your profile pic. Have a wonderful day!
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring blooms provide a perfect reentry into the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new blog, Val! That Japanese painted fern is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back again! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing.
    I hope you'll visit my blog soon. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back to blogsphere, Miss Val!
    Beautiful flowers! Love the southern style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely blog with so many gorgeous flowers, too! It's so good to have you "back" -- I was thinking of you not long ago and wondered whatever had happened to you! I do hope you'll add the google follower gadget so you can show up on my news feed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jeanie! I am trying to get back into a groove!

      Delete
  8. Hey Val! You have been missed! So good to see you! Love the picture of you! Your flowers/plants are so beautiful!! For some reason, I can't follow you, with my e-mail. I'm going to try to add you to my blog list! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're coming up on my blog list! I will follow you that way! Happy Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see you blogging again.
    Your flowers are lovely, such wonderful colours.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see a post from you Val! Stay safe and well my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. good to see you back - love all the photos. It's such a great season to get out and about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! It feels good to start living again!

      Delete
  13. What a super lovely spring garden you have. The fern is amazing. Have to check if it's even good for my area.
    Happy days and welcome back to bloggerland.
    All my best from Austria
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete

First Thursday on Main

First Thursday on Main of June 2023 in Columbia, SC was filled with amusement! Each month, this is a celebration of art, music, food, local ...